Edward Williams has focused on counseling and representing licensed professionals and licensed professional agencies and companies for over 34 years. He previously served for three years as a Prosecutor and as the Chief of General Prosecutions at the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), wherein he prosecuted or presided over the prosecution of hundreds of licensed professionals.
We appear before multiple administrative agencies when representing licensed professionals and professional entities:
· Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)
· Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS)
· Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
· Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS)
· Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
· Federal and State Offices of Inspectors General
Primary Conference Topics
The main focus of this session will feature an Illinois process serving legal update by reviewing recent cases issued by the Illinois Appellate courts and the Illinois Supreme court.
We will also be discussing recent changes to basic, additional and firearm training and a few other issues of topical interest.
Edward W. Williams
Williams & Nickl, LLC
200 West Adams
Chicago, Illinois 60606